Resonance is fortunate to work with some incredible brands in the B2B technology space. We are a proactive, creative team, balancing thinking with doing. We’ve had an outstanding start to the year, and we are now looking for new talent to join our growing team.
Resonance delivers PR, AR content marketing and inbound marketing to B2B technology companies seeking growth. We’re headquartered in London (currently with a private office at the Allbright Club), with strategic partners across Europe (mainly Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and North America.
The Resonance difference is its data-driven approach, its focus on B2B technology, and its commitment to delivering results. We are passionate about delivering results with real business impact and focused on using technology and data to help our clients prove their value.
We work with tech brands that place human need at the centre of their product or service, helping make lives easier and better. We work with tech brands that provide a positive impact. We are strategic and we have the skills to deliver results. We align PR & marketing and strategic business objectives.
We pride ourselves on forging straightforward relationships with our clients, working as an extension of their team to relieve their pressure, helping them to prove the value of their investment in our services, and allowing them to focus on delivering to the business.
Due to our success, we are now looking for an account executive, senior account executive and an account manager to join our brilliant team.
If this role sounds like something you’re interested in, get in touch with Claire@resonancecrowd.com
Account executive/Senior account executive
The day-to-day in a nutshell
- Helping execute the PR strategy for up to 5 clients
- Creating content, from press releases to news jacks, that both resonates with the media and drives results against client goals
- Working with the AM and AD to create the right media approach for results
- Building relationships with journalists
- Learning and development to enhance your career
- Helping in creative sessions
- Researching and insights for clients
- Client reporting
- Outstanding public relations skills, both verbal and written.
- Presentation skills
- Research skills
- Proactivity and innovation in ideas to drive results
- Team player
- Keen networker with an ability to build and maintain large numbers of industry and media contacts.
- Business acumen
- At least 18 months solid PR experience within B2B technology
- Press relationships.
- Excellent client handling.
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business.
Standard hours are generally Monday to Thursday, 9:00am to 6:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Competitive + bonus and other perks shared on application.